Friday 29 March 2013

With You, Is Where My Heaven Lies - Chapter 4


I don't know what is wrong with him. But I can't see him depressed.


Rain had stopped and the sun was shinning brightly spreading its rays over the sky as if the golden glitter was spread over it. The rain drops on the leaves were shinning like the beautiful little diamonds. I shuffled myself from glancing at the beauty of nature to going back to work.


The day was just like any other normal day but I was missing someone. Yes, I was missing Raag.



After the work hours I thought of meeting him. I went to his restaurant without informing him. But he was not there. He had taken leave on that day. But anyhow I wanted to meet him, so I called him up.


"Hello." He said. "Hey," I said. "Roshni?"
"Yup."
"Ya, tell me."
"Where are you? I have come to your restaurant but they told me that you have taken leave. Are you fine?"
"Ya, I am fine. I am at the beach." "Why do you sound so low?" "Nothing. I am fine. Don't worry." "I am coming there in a while."
"No need dear. I am fine. Don't bother yourself."
"That's fine with me. I am coming."


Before he could say anything, I hung up the call. I reached to the beach after half an hour as I
wasn't aware of the way. I found him standing alone at the shore.


"Hey." I said to him but he did not respond. I kept my hand on his shoulder.
"Raag." I said
"Ya. Hi." He said.
"Where were you lost? Is everything OK?" "Ya, I am fine."


He gave a faint smile.


"Who are you fooling?" I asked.
"I am not in a good mood that's it." "Why? What happened?"
"I think, I'll leave now. It's too late." "But..."


He did not listen to me and went away. I was still standing there thinking about him. I wanted to talk to him. But I felt that I should leave him alone for a while.


I went back home and had my dinner. I took my cell phone and dialed his number but I realized that it is too late to call him, so I disconnected the call. I was not feeling good about him. I was worried about him. Suddenly I got a call from unknown number. I picked up the call but no one responded. I was scared. I disconnected the call and tried to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment