Sunday 31 March 2013

With You, Is Where My Heaven Lies - Chapter 6


A hug - No words can explain how it feels being in the arms of your beloved.


After departing from him I was even more eager to meet him the next day. After my job I thought of calling him. So I called him up, but his phone was switched off. So I thought of meeting him the next day. But I was missing him a lot and wasn't able to keep him out of my thoughts.
Next day again I met him on the beach. He was waiting for me. "Hi!" I said.
"I was waiting for you." He said.
"Let's have a walk." "Ok."


We went for a walk on the beach. He folded his stick and removed his shades. I held his hand. The feeling when I held his hand is something that even words can't explain.


"Yesterday I tried your phone but it was switched off." I said.
"Ya, I don't know what's the problem with it. I'll surely give it for repairing today itself." He said. "Ok."


After a while I held his arm and he gave me a smile. The sun was just stretching its arms after a long good night sleep. The sky was brightened with a hue of orange and red.


"Now you know almost everything about me." He said. "So?" I asked.
"So, tell me something about you." "What you want to know?"
"Where are you from? Why do you live alone here?"
"Actually I ran away from my home." "What? Why?"


"My brother wanted me to marry his friend forcefully. Actually after the death of my parents my brother has taken care of me. But I just hated his friend whom my brother wanted me to marry. But he doesn't understand that. So I ran away from there."


"Oh! But you should have discussed this with your brother." "I did. But he was not ready to listen to me."
"But what if he finds you here?"
I was speechless. I stopped walking. "What happened?" He asked.
"Nothing." I sighed.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked this." I kept quiet.
Raag placed his arm around my shoulders and I looked into his eyes. I could see myself in them. I
gave him a tight bear hug, then he placed his hands around my face.


"Don't ever be sad. I love your smile. Keep smiling." He said. I gave a smile. He felt it and again we hugged each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment