Tuesday 2 April 2013

With You, Is Where My Heaven Lies - Chapter 8


This time the rain was different. Every drop of rain, I felt this time gave me a different feeling. A
feeling of love, a feeling of being complete...


"Where have we reached?" He asked. "Near some mall. But it's closed." I said. "Is there anything where we can sit?" "Ya, let's go."


We sat on the bench kept near the mall. It was raining heavily and there was no one on the street, except both of us. I was feeling a bit cold as we were completely drenched. Raag hugged me
tightly and I felt cozy in his arms. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed
my forehead. We hugged each other intimately. I felt so protected in his arms. I never felt this before. It was a very warm feeling which I hoped to never end. Slowly unaware of this world, we kissed each other, again it was a long and passionate kiss. But this time it was extra romantic as the rain was adding that extra tinge of romance to it. It was lightning heavily. Suddenly something happened to Raag and he stood up.


"What happened?" I asked and held his hand.



The rain had almost stopped. Raag placed his hands on my face.


"There is only one thing I wish at this moment." He said. "What?" I asked.
"I want to see... only you at this moment. I was never upset for the fact of losing my eyesight. I
had prepared myself in such a way that I too can lead a normal life. But today I feel so helpless, I
can't see my love." He sighed.
As he said this, his eyes became wet. I hugged him tightly and wept. He wiped my tears. "I'm such a fool." He said after a long silence.
"Hmm?" I said in shock.
"I made you cry baby. I don't need these eyes to see you. I see you through my heart, I can feel you.
You are so pretty." He said, pampering my head and smiled.


I smiled and hugged him tightly. As the rain had stopped, we decided to go home and have dinner. We ordered pizza and were waiting for it to be delivered.


"Let's dance." I asked.
"What? Are you out of your mind? I can't dance." He said. "Why? I'm here to teach you. C'mon."


I put on the music and pulled Raag towards me. I placed his hands on my waist and placed mine around his neck. I taught him the steps and then the dance went on its flow.


"See, I told you it's easy." I said. "I love this." He said.


I gave a sweet kiss on his lips and the doorbell rang. We had the pizza and he left for his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment