Monday 1 April 2013

With You, Is Where My Heaven Lies - Chapter 7


Birthday, surprise, hug, dance, kiss and rainfall - A romantic sequence. Raag went to his friend, Robin, who was a CBI officer.
"Hey Raag." Robin said. "Hi!" He said.
"After a long time?"
"Ya. I was a bit busy." He said and smiled. "With whom?"
"You caught me aah?"
"Yeah, now c'mon tell me who's that?" "Roshni."



"Do I know her?"
"Ya. She is the one who yelled on me at the mall." "Oh my God! Seriously?"
"Ya. I mean, I also don't know how it happened but it has..." Robin hugged him.
"I am so happy for you buddy." Robin said. "Thank you." He said.
"But..."
"But what?"
"I don't want to see you depressed anymore. I hope, I can trust that girl. I mean, I am not doubting on her but I care for you and I don't want anyone to hurt you. So..."
"Don't worry. She loves me a lot. And so do I." "So, did you propose her?"
"Not yet. But I'm waiting for a better time."
"God bless both of you." Robin hugged him again.
Next day it was Raag's birthday and I wanted to give him a surprise. As usual we met on the seashore.


"Come with me." I said. "Where?" He asked.
"Don't ask questions. Come with me." I said and held his hand. I took him to my apartment. I made him sit on the sofa.
"I'll be right back." I said. "But... Roshni." He said. "Just 5 minutes please."


I went to my room and after few minutes, I came with a cake, singing a birthday song. Raag was totally surprised.


"You remembered?" He asked.
"How could I forget such a precious day?" I said. "But I think, I told my birth date only once."
"I have a good memory then."
"It's.. it's really a pleasant surprise." "I have one more surprise for you." "What?"
"I have prepared this cake for you."
"That's so sweet of you. Thank you so much."


I lightened the candle and placed the cake in front of Raag. Raag blew off the candle and I sang the birthday song again. I placed the knife in Raag's hand and helped him cut the cake. He fed me the piece of cake. And I spread the cream on his nose. He caught my hand and pulled me towards him and placed his nose on mine so that the cream could also get on my nose. That was the most awesome moment. We came closer to each other and within seconds his lips were on mine. We kissed each other. A long, passionate kiss. After the kiss ended, he gave me his locket with 'R' written in braille but I couldn't recognize what was written.


"What's printed on this?" I asked. "It's 'R' written in braille." He said. "It's very pretty."
"It is."
"Would you help me to wear this?" "Sure."


He helped me in wearing that locket. We hugged each other again. It started raining and thundering.


"Let's go for a walk." He said. "But it's raining." I said.
"That's the reason I want to have a walk with you."


I held his hand and we went for a walk in a romantic rainfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment